Our Commitment to Care and COVID-19 Updates
Our top priority is to care for seniors with the respect, compassion and dignity they deserve. We believe in being transparent with our community, while respecting and privacy of our residents, their families, and our staff.
You can read Texas Health and Human Services official rules for reopening HERE
Our COVID-19 Response Plan
- Personal Protective Equipment- All staff and residents are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, per CDC guidelines. Regularly suply residnets with face coverings
- Staff Screening- Staff are screened upon arrival for their shift. They answer a series of questions about contact and travel, then a designated team member takes and records their temperature. This staff screening log is submitted to facility administration, daily.
- Resident Screening- Residents have their temperatures checked and are screened for COVID-19 related symptoms three times per day.
- Hand Hygine - increased number of sanitizing stations throughout the facility. Staff and residents have been educated on proper hand hygine.
- Social Distancing - All residnets and staff are educated on proper socail distancing practices. We have increased the standard of socail distance kept from 6 feet to 8 feet.
- Enhanced Housekeeping - Regularly cleaning high touchpoint areas using CDC recommended cleaning products.
- Increased Communication - Facility administration is in regular communication with state and local health authorities.
Please read our facility's weekly COVID-19 updates HERE